Friday, September 8, 2017

The Friday Link for 9/8/17

For this week's Friday Link, I decided to revisit one of my favorite moments ever, David Cross' epic takedown of Larry the Cable Guy.

David Cross is most recognized for Mr. Show and Arrested Development, but if you have a chance, go check out the best thing he did, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.  That show is brilliant.

I featured this two piece element once before, but after binge watching Arrested Development over the last few days, I decided it was time to bring it back.  This is David Cross, after hearing Larry was bad mouthing him, responding so beautifully I think Larry the Cable Guy did the antacid commercials just to make sure he had a adequate supply for his own use.

Listen!  Enjoy!  There are a few naughty words, okay a lot of naughty language, so you've been warned.  It's a two parter.

Part 1:



Part 2:



Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).