Friday, July 28, 2017

The Friday Link for 7/28/17

I often talk about the political late night hosts, but how about a little love this week for the Late Late Show with James Corden.

Of all the major late night shows, his is the most politic neutral and the most female friendly (and yes I'm considering Samantha Bee in the sample group).  Here are four of his better bits.  Let's start with one from a few days ago, I Am Your Father with Mark Hamill, Anna Faris, and Jenny Slate:



I love Spill your Guts or Fill your Guts.  My guess is many celebrities have already told him they will not do this bit, hence why it's not on too often.  This one is icky!



My two favorite all time James Corden bits (I know I posted one of these before, but what the heck...).  Tom Hanks Role Call:



Carpool Karaoke with Adele.  Love her reaction when he starts singing in harmony is perfect.



Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).