Friday, June 16, 2017

The Friday Link for 6/16/17

I'm so angry right now.  The Yanez verdict is inexcusable.

It's nights like this I really don't want to do anything, but then again, everyone deserves a smile, especially after such a crappy day.

For this week, I head back to the CinemaSins guys and 'Everything Wrong with...' for a breakdown of how bad Cars 2 really was, right before Cars 3 opens.  Cars 2 was by far the WORST Pixar movie ever made, and somewhat inexcusable, but the CinemaSins guys do a better job of destroying this mess.

I doubt I'll go see the third.  My kids are all past it now.

Warning, some bad words, but an exceptional breakdown of what is wrong with this film.





Try to have a great weekend everyone...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).