Friday, May 19, 2017

The Friday Link for 5/19/17

History!  A fun topic of which I adore, but how does one start at the VERY beginning of it all and get a fairly descent grasp of a complete world history without all the high tech, cool graphics?  Meet Bill Wurtz!

Bill's been making lo-fi internet fun for years.  My first experience with his stuff was his History of Japan from a year ago; a very solid information packed history lesson I'd put up against more traditional classes.  It's kitchy, but I'll be damned if his videos aren't addictive, and...

You might just learn something!

Mind you, there are more than a few swear words, so viewer, you've been warned!

His history of the world is exceptional! Not only do you get a history before humans, WAY before humans, extending this video out into the realm of science, but his extremely thorough history notes will actually give you a good perspective on the world's political make up, and how it came to be, in just 20 minutes!

There will be a test afterwards, so pay attention!

Actually the test comes early in the video, when it seems like there's a problem.  Just be patient, and he'll start back in pretty quick.  You'll see what I mean.  Prepare to learn with Bill Wurtz!




Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).