Friday, March 31, 2017

The Friday Link for 3/31/17

With April Fools Day tomorrow, here's my prank.  Call your friends office when you know they're not there and leave a message for them.  Say your name is Mr. Lyon, and the number you leave for them is the number for the Como Zoo.  If they're not paying attention, comedy ensues:

"Hello, Como Zoo."
"Yes, may I talk to Mr. Lyon?"
"(Snickering), sure, and I'll see if Mr. Gorilla and Mrs. Zebra are also in."

Painless!  Jimmy Kimmel is the real prankster as he had an engineer show up and give him a few ideas for tomorrow's fun.  The drink bottle/cell phone one is great.  For the record, I watch Kimmel and Colbert religiously.  They're by far the most consistent weeknight comedy on late night!




Happy April Fools Day!

Check back later this weekend for an insanely long President Trump, Week 10!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).