Friday, February 3, 2017

The Friday Link for 2/3/17

It's Super Bowl weekend.  I know most people who follow the radio show or read the blog are probably not too into sports, but, good or bad, it's a part of American culture.

The commercials are usually best part of the game, but this year, I'm excited for Lady Gaga's halftime show.  I think it'll be insanely good.  She'll have her library to choose from.  Hope this one is in there:


For the Link's funny side, the Bad Lip Reading guys are back with a salute to the NFL season that was.  TIC TAK!  Enjoy!


On Sunday, I'll be enjoying a Reuben sandwich, made correctly, and a beverage of my choice.  Maybe for a few hours, I can forget the insanity of this country.  Heck, I guess I should be prepared for a war announcement during the game...smart money is on Albania...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).