Friday, February 10, 2017

The Friday Link for 2/10/17

There was NEVER a doubt.  I've been waiting all week to start off this Friday's edition with the sheer brilliance of Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer.  Best impression since Tina Fey's Sarah Palin.  And that's including Larry David's Bernie Sanders.  PER-FEC-TION!




The other skit I'm linking to this weekend is one that makes my ancient Scottish blood proud.

***Warning, a lot of bad language.***

The Scots were the first to flip off Trump, and they did it so effectively, we all could learn from them. Full Frontal with Samantha Bee sent the incredibly funny Amy Hoggart (okay, I have a crush) to talk to the fine folks of my motherland.




Have a nice weekend, and pray President Idiot doesn't get us into a war while in-between tweets!  Dear Lord, is he a disaster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).