Friday, January 20, 2017

The Friday Link for 1/20/17

I do think it's hilarious no one showed up for Trump's party.  The images today were stark.  Those crowds were more akin to when most people got to the Inauguration via horse and buggy.  The Hopkins Raspberry Festival Parade has far more spectators than the Inauguration Parade had.

And a reminder, the people who voted for him REALLY think he's FAR more popular than Obama.  Pardon me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Warning Adult content ahead!  Let's start turning those frowns upside down with this appropriate gem from Monty Python:


Then for the next hour, click below for a full 2016 Patton Oswald special.  It will make life better:


I'm going to sleep, like I have for the last two and a half months, hoping I wake up to realize this is just some sort of weird freaking nightmare...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).