Friday, December 16, 2016

The Friday Link for 12/16/16

This weekend before Christmas, we have a major clash of two of the biggest personal drivers in most kids's lives: the holidays and Star Wars.  'Rogue One' is now open.  Just when you didn't think your kids could get more annoying with their Santa demands, now they have a Star Wars movie to whine about seeing too!  Time to spike the eggnog.

Why not a laugh for the holidays, courtesy of a group I've featured here before, the Auralnauts!  Their take downs of the Star Wars films are epic themselves and just in time for the holidays, they've turned the battle for the ice planet Hoth into a delightful holiday mixer, with lasers!

I'll also link to the full Empire Strikes Back take down.  I swear to God, I almost wet myself when C-3PO taunts Han by insisting the faulty nature of the Millennium Falcon is a representation of all of his personal failures in life.  Happy Holidays!



You'll have to click on the link for the full episode:




Stay warm this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).