Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas, and Holiday, Spirit

I love the holidays, but man are they stressful.  I have gotten to the point where I condense as much of the stress into as few days as possible, mainly three.  Saturday was one.  Yesterday was another.  Today was the last.  To prove the stress, I have a head cold that has it's name written all over it.

Here are a few wonderful holiday images.  Enjoy.  I'll be posting more over the next few days, but I do need some downtime.  2016 has been a bear.

If you can't make it up to the 8th floor of the Minneapolis Macy's store, they do a wonderful, free Christmas exhibit, with the entire north pole and Santa.  This goes back to when it was Dayton's and then Marshal Field's.  We've done it every year with our kids.






The IDS Center has a lovely tree...


And a menorah!  Happy Hanukkah everyone!  It begins on Saturday!



My mother has always had style.  This decorative piece was quite stunning.


The Holiday show at The Minnesota Orchestra.  Who's that handsome fella?




And the tree in front of my house.  Merry Christmas Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).