Friday, November 18, 2016

The Friday Link for 11/18/16

With the first snow storm of the season, I've lost power.  I'm frantically trying to get this posted via a iPhone which is not long for battery power.  Here we go!

A trio of fun from The Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, an underrated special, which most people know.  There aren't a lot of good kid's Thanksgiving specials, and this one actually has a good message too.  Plus it makes me feel better as I see more and more nightmarish additions to the incoming Trump administration...

Just remember, your Thanksgiving dinner could be toast, popcorn and jelly beans!  If Trump's fiscal plans go the way many think, it could be a feast for most of us soon.

By the way, Woodstock eating turkey is weird!

I hope you have a great weekend everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).