Wednesday, September 7, 2016

State Fair 2016

Hey all!  I know it's been a light week, but things are busy with school starting back up.  Here are a few photos from the State Fair.  I have a HUGE post coming, maybe tomorrow.

Descriptions where needed:


233,000 on Sunday.  Officially the 2nd largest city in Minnesota.


I love the llama in the image.  The llama costume contest is one of the best aspects of the fair.


Horse racing competition.



Food competitions.



Both of these were taken up in the Horticulture building, the center of which is always decorated in a very cool way.





This 3D beach was by far my favorite art piece in the Fine Arts competition.




There is no picture of me eating a Pronto Pup.  After all the jokes we played on Bachmann and Perry, I can only imagine what photo editing would've been done to me.


This is a variation of a dahlia.  


Crop art is cool!


Senator Amy Klobuchar stopped for a photo, along with my youngest daughter.



Yes it's blurry...you know how tired I was? (I intentionally did that)



This pano has a weird try color thing going on in it, but considering how much the lights were flashing, I am surprised it came out at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).