Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Pacific NorthWest

I spent a week in the Pacific Northwest, running around with friends, from Portland to Seattle.  We had a blast.

Here are some random photos of the trip.  I'll leave an explanation if I think it needs one.  Enjoy.


I loved the Pacific.  Cannon Beach is this little hidden gem.




I found a new hat...




My favorite shot of nature of the entire trip.  This is the Columbia River, with Washington state on the left and Oregon on the right.  The sun eventually came out, and after me and my friends had hiked a few trails, we were rewarded with this view.








This is Bellevue, Washington.  This town was freaking spotless.  No graffiti, no trash anywhere.  It was weirder than Portland.


Mt. Rainer is hiding to the right of the skyline.


Love...





The damage of the Mount St. Helen's blast from 36 years ago is still visible.





My favorite picture of the mountain.




I know a woman who'd love this...


Love...



The only photo I could get of Mt. Hood.  Mt. Jefferson is in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).