Friday, August 5, 2016

The Friday Link for 8/5/16

Since I had Robert Baril on my show today, I decided to feature him and Mike Lester in today's Friday Link.



These guys are seriously talented.  I remember meeting Robert 6 years ago and I just kept asking myself, "how did he get so funny."  We had him on the air with some regularity back in the old evening show, and he occasionally managed to drag himself out of bed to be on the morning show.  When he'd bring Mike Lester with him, one of the most free thinking, clever and spontaneous people I've ever met, I was sure it would be my last day as a broadcaster.

Lestaril is the name of their comedy wring and preforming persona, and I'll get to two of my favorite skits from them, but first, Dinosaurs 101, Part's One and Two.  Enjoy!

WARNING - A little adult language and themes!  Not for the kiddos!

Please click on the links for the fun!

Dinosaurs 101

Dinosaurs 101: Part 2

LESTARIL: "The Break Up"

LESTARIL: Peacocking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).