Friday, July 29, 2016

The Friday Link for 7/29/16

For this weeks Friday Link, I decided to stay with the late night comedians take on the political conventions.

Colbert up first.  I'm not sure if he's saved his gig on the Late Show, as rumors suggested the network wasn't happy, but the last two weeks have been incredible.  A very good reminder that he's the best political late night host out there.  The last Friday Link had him welcoming back Jon Stewart from the Daily Show to rip on the GOP Convention, and this week he had more return visitors from his Comedy Central Days.  Unfortunately, he had to say goodbye to himself...here are three solid cuts from his Wednesday night show:






And to give Trevor Noah some credit, The Daily Show was the best it's been since he took over, with their political convention coverage.  Here are two cuts from their work from the last two weeks:




And this one too!




It's been a LONG two weeks.  I'm going to get some rest.  Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).