Friday, July 1, 2016

The Friday Link for 7/1/16

For the 4th of July weekend, I wanted to be patriotic.

I love President Barack Obama. I think he's historically a top 10-15 president, and even though I've confidence Hillary will win in November, and I feel her administration will be good one, there will ALWAYS be something about President Obama.

Why not get the best comedy bit written around him, Luther his anger translator from Key and Peele. When Luther showed up for the 2015 White House Correspondence dinner, it was perfect!



Vice President Joe Biden's term will also be ending, and I'm going to miss him.  Not because of his hilarious gaffes, or the spot on Onion headlines about him.  The Vice President has had his hand in many decisions over the last eight years, returning his office to the role of support and advisor, as opposed to the off the record President the former administration was.  For his comedy gold, we head over to the 2014 White House Corespondents Dinner and a little bit he did with Julia Louis -Dreyfus.


Bless the United States of America!  Have a wonderful 4th of July/Independence Day and make sure you start calling everyone you know and telling them to vote Democrat in November.  The race is on, NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).