Friday, June 3, 2016

The Friday Link for 6/3/16

This has been an interesting week for me.  Monday was a long drive back from South Dakota, Thursday was surgery and today I'm still recovering.  Add in a series of personal bombshells and I'm looking forward to hiding from society for the weekend.

But with Kurt Daudt actually showing up to Dayton's meeting today, I imagine I'll have something to write about this weekend.  We'll have to see.

On the good side, the kids had their last day of school today.  I get to play with my kids for three full months!  That puts a smile on my face like the following video.

For the Friday Link, I decided to go with Friends.  This show was initially put forth as Thursday night filler behind Mad About You, but it quickly became one of the sharpest sitcoms ever.  It helped that the writers created six of the most endearing characters of all time.  Even today, every show on TV has a Chandler Bing.  As good as this show was during its heyday, it might have been syndication-ed out in the years following the show's end.  Heck, I remember one evening I came across an episode of the show every half hour on various channels.

For some reason, whether it was because of Matt LeBlanc showing up on Top Gear, or David Schwimmer's new show, or the near weekly Jennifer Anniston update we've had since 1994, they were on my mind.  This compilation clip reminded me of how good they were.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mP5xOg7ijs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).