Thursday, June 30, 2016

Slacker

I got back from northern Minnesota on Monday.  Here are some of the super cool photos!

















Now that's out of the way, I apologize for not having more up on the blog this week.  There are a few reasons for my tardiness.  My kids sports schedules have contained 10 commitments in the 4 days I've been back, I had to clarify Tuesday's entire show, a show which shockingly made some Democrats really angry (I already know I make some Republicans really angry), and the final home remodel elements are wrapping up.  

I've had rants to post about how Brexit and its aftermath are the true W. legacy, why the Confederates should be treated like the despicable enemy they really are, a fun rant on the worst newspaper man in Minnesota, Bill Hanna at the Mesabi Daily News, and whatever happened to the Independence Party in Minnesota.  

I'll try to get to them soon, but I'm exhausted and I have to go get my fireworks.  I love me some Hand Holes, Three Finger Mollys and Flaming Hot Crotch Busters!  

Like I said, I'm a slacker...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).