Friday, May 13, 2016

The Friday Link for 5/13/16

So I bust my caboose on redoing the floor and on the second piece of furniture I move back in, I scratch it...(grrrr)...

Same excuse as last time; May is too busy for me.  I do have another post I hope to finish off tonight, and then maybe something on Sunday.

A little fun and a little sadness tonight.  First, in case you haven't seen it, a brilliant man put a petition up on Change.org to replace right wing St. Paul Pioneer Press Columnist Joe Soucheray with a potato.  Well written and a worthwhile cause.  Please click the link and enjoy!

Souchy petition!

For the rest of the Friday Link, I'm going to repost the links to the unedited interview Jon Stewart did with former New York Times Columnist, and foil of the Bush administration, Judith Miller.  I'd forgotten about this until I had my memory jogged by my upcoming blog piece on 'both sides do it.'  Watching Stewart make her squirm is so rewarding but it doesn't make up for any of it.  We still need a full, unrestricted investigation into what happened.  I'm afraid we never will.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o05yhi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-exclusive---judith-miller-extended-interview-pt--1

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o615ba/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-exclusive---judith-miller-extended-interview-pt--2





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).