Friday, April 1, 2016

The Friday Link for 4/1/16

With Garry Shandling passing away, I wanted to find a nice bit with him.  I found two.

First, from his epic The Larry Sanders Show, Robin Williams stopping on by for a visit, and well, the show does what it always did.  Sad to think both massive talents are gone.


The other clip is weird to watch.  Not only is it him during an interview, getting personable and funny as always, but it's on the Dennis Miller Show, a guy who I used to love.  Once again, I completely understand an American citizen rallying around the President after 9/11, but the administration clearly used him, and he went along with it freely, abandoning any common sense along the way.  The Dennis Miller from 1994 would have never gone along with the Iraq War.  NEVER!



Watch them both and remember all we've lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).