Friday, January 1, 2016

The Friday Link for 1/1/16

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you are having a nice holiday.

Sweet and simple today, as I don't want to spend too much of my downtime on this.  Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is back and it's first episode this season is a doozy!  President Obama joins Jerry to talk about being the president, cars and life in the White House.  It's a great, relaxed look at the President.

I think the President's comments about other world leaders is really eye-opening.  It makes a lot of sense, but to be so straight up front with it was a little jaw dropping.

I already know President Obama hater will be screaming "How dare he belittle the office of the...blah, blah, blah!"  This President completely understands how you relate to the modern American.  I'd rather have a President who does stuff like this, than a micro-manager, who never cracks a smile or let's down his guard.  If you hate the guy so much, then only watch it for Jerry's car, one of America's sweetest rides ever!

And for anyone who insists the President is NOT a comedian, he's shown off his comedy chops many times.  The one joke Seinfeld plays from one of the Correspondent's Dinners to justify his guest gives the President all of the credentials he needs to be on the show.

Love the President's car too.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).