Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Saturday Link for 12/26/15

I stand by not doing the Friday link yesterday.  It's Christmas!

My suggestion for you.  I know no one likes fighting their way through a crowded movie theater to see a film, but Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a special film, and that's not just my nerd talking.  It's a very good film, and while I don't think it's better than any of the offerings in the original trilogy, it far exceeds any of the second trilogy sequels.  It achieves a lot.

Still, it's not my movie of the year choice.  That's Mad Max: Fury Road, followed by Inside Out, Carol, Spotlight, Star Wars, and It Follows.  There are some good movies out there, so please go and enjoy.

Since I wanted to do one last hurrah for the holidays, here's one of the WKRP in Cincinnati Christmas episodes.  Not sure why part of the following year's holiday episode is attached, but it's funny too.  "Non-Stop to Dayton!"  My first line in this post is a reference to a Johnny Fever line from the episode, when Herb shows up to Jennifer's place without a tree.  Like I said, everything that went on the air for that TV show has actually happened in a radio station.

One final Merry Christmas everyone!  Live shows again on the 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).