Friday, November 20, 2015

The Friday Link for 11/20/15

With Thanksgiving upon us once again, I'm turning to the greatest chef to ever cover a moose with chocolate sauce...the Muppets Swedish Chef.

First up a delightful romp with The Swedish Chef verses Gordon Ramsay.  A quick side note, I loved the original British version of Kitchen Nightmares.  Gordon showed he really knew his stuff and really tried to help the restaurants.  It became more of an insult-fest in America, but considering how bone headed the restaurant owners were, I don't blame him:



Then it's the Thanksgiving theme, The Swedish Chef verses the turkey.  I think this is one of those Minneapolis city turkeys:





Even though it's past Halloween, let's go with the Swedish Chef and the pumpkin carving demonstration:



And, why not, the Swedish Chef and a little Chocolate Moose:




Bon Appetite everyone.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoy your Friday Link!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).