Friday, September 18, 2015

The Friday Link for 9/18/15

I am going to make it easy tonight.  Monty Python and the Holy Grail turns 40!

First up is the official trailer for the re-release of the movie.  The original trailer from 1975 had the same opening.  When I first saw it, as a voice guy, I couldn't stop laughing for 20 minutes.  After the first minute, it's an all new trailer!



Then there is Tim the Enchanter.  I love when Arthur says, "I can see you're a very busy man."  The movie is perfect and there are so many lines (Your father smells like elderberries! I'm your son! Message for you sir!).  Enjoy a laugh on a Friday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).