Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Not Feeling it

Forgive me...please.

For the last few weeks, I've not been feeling it, with the 'it' referencing me sitting down and writing.  I have a ton of posts I'd like to write, but the motivation to actually type them out isn't there.

The funeral was very nice.  St. Mary's in White Bear Lake was lovely.  The cemetery plot is shaded by a big oak.  The luncheon afterwards featured some amazing Italian food from Donatelli's.  Exceptional tortellini.  The family in town was delightful.  A lot of support from family and friends.  Thanks.

My mother sent me a line from Pericles - "What you leave behind is not what is engraved on stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others."  So true.

I will try to write more serious posts soon.  Until then, the Friday link will be here and I'll try to get a fun post or two up this weekend.

Thanks for understanding.  Thanks for reading this blog.  Thanks for being you.

I leave you with really cool art.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).