Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Apologies

Sorry it's been light this week.  None of my kids have a camp this week, so I'm being a selfish bastard and actually spending time with them.  Not apologizing for spending time with the kids, but for not making any new posts.

We have had a blast this week.  On Sunday, it was the Hopkins Raspberry Festival parade, Monday, we saw Ant-Man (enjoyable!), yesterday we went to Fort Snelling (they have a cool Lincoln exhibit in the welcoming center), and today we ventured up to the Oliver Kelley Farm, a historic farm operated like its the 1870's.  Tomorrow, it's the Mill City Museum and then either the Science Museum or the Arboretum on Friday, with a Twins game on Saturday.  Add in there a trip to the beach almost every night and you see why I've been busy.

We've also taken in the Walker Mini Golf, Pike Island, Lake Calhoun and the Mall of America the previous week.  This town, this state, is awesome for summer fun, and I didn't even mention the Aquatennial!

Get out and enjoy Minneapolis/St. Paul.  No matter what you like, you'll find it here.  I'll try to update the blog tomorrow, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).