Friday, June 19, 2015

Breakin' Too, Electric Boogaloo!

I'm taking my vacation.  Before I do, this important message from Minnesota.

"(Not Matt's voice) Hi, this is Minnesota!  Do you realize how cool this state is?  It is AWESOME!  The Twin Cities alone has enough things to see and do, you'll never get bored.  Throw in the majestic beauty of the northland, our sensational lakes, hiking, camping, fishing, Duluth, the prairie, biking, the southeaster river country, the north shore, the Iron Range, golf, theater, the arts, the amazing food and so on and so on.  You'll have a great time in Minnesota."

I'm spending some time with my family, disconnecting for a few days.  There won't be any updates to Progressive Citizen X in that time, as I have found I can't really relax if I have any work related commitments, but with the Supreme Court rulings coming up, I imagine I'll have some things to say when I get back to the station.

Have a great few weeks and I'll fire this sucker back up right before the 4th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).