Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blue State Ball photos!

Here are all of the Blue State Ball photos I took with some annotations:


Stephanie Miller on stage at Aria.


My Producer Bryan and myself.


One of my heroes, former Congressman Bill Luther.



Kate and Audra!


Stephanie Miller and myself.  Speaking of heroes, for her to start her own radio studio from her house and run a national show is so unbelievably cool.  She is one of my heroes too.





Love the Ventrua print.



:-)



Meng from the station!


Me on stage.


Ben Johnson from City Pages, my regular Tuesday guest, and myself.


Thom Hartmann on stage getting the crowd fired up!


Kate!



Aria has cool art everywhere in the place.  It is a great venue, one of my favorite ones.


Jack Rice and myself.


Head of the DFL in Minnesota and my Monday guest, Ken Martin.




Thom Hartman, another one of my heroes.  Smarter than me by a mile and a half.


The Attorney General for the State of MN, Lori Swanson!


Stephanie Miller.


I think this is the best photo I took last night.  Ian Levitt is the host of the afternoon show on my station, AM 950, The Daily Report.  He emceed the 2nd half of the show and did a great job!



Jackie Craig and I talking education.


Aaron Rupar from Fox 9, my regular Thursday guest, enjoying the evening.  Best creepy guy over the shoulder shot of the night.  I did have one guy who kept popping up in the background of a lot of my photos, but this is the best photobomb I got!


State Auditor Rebecca Otto.  A great speech from her too.


All in all, a lot of fun.  The bad news was due to Republican incompetence, US Representatives Ellison and Nolan were unable to attend as they were both working in Washington DC.  I'd rather have them miss the Blue State Ball and do their job then skip out and go to an event like C-PAC.  I did get an S&M bit in and gave away some t-shirts.  If I get the impression people want more of the shirts, I'll get more printed up.  

Thanks for a wonderful night.  And we'll see you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).