Friday, December 5, 2014

The Friday Link for 12/5/14

So, I have been busy this week.  No seriously, I have been so freaking busy.  I had to go buy all of the gifts for my friends in Ireland, pack them and ship them, I had to get all of the photos from the last year sorted and mailed, I had to dismantle a turkey carcass into turkey soup and turkey tetrazzini (both delicious FYI!) and we now have a tree upstairs decorating the living room for the next month.  Thanks to some cool music and food from Park Tavern, tonight I am keeping my sanity...

No excuses though.  This is my blog, and the buck stops here.  I do have about 40 posts I want to get written and I promise a new one this weekend...sometime...I hope...

I am punting...

Arrested Development is the funniest show ever written and it is amazingly dirty at times.  They bleep this all out but let's face it, you get the idea.  In case you are missing my point, this is dirtier than I usually post, but most of it was on network TV so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWcsIMKAvUw



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).