Friday, October 3, 2014

The Friday Link for 10/3/14



First off, thank you so much to all who visited the site this week.  I had well over 200 visitors!

I mentioned Monty Python a few weeks back, referring to them as the as the gold standard of comedy.  They were the most consistent group, never wavering from sheer outlandish brilliance.  In my opinion, The Kids in the Hall are about the closest anyone has gotten to them.  So witty, well written and extremely well acted.  I knew these guys were brilliant when I first saw this sketch.

Enjoy something funny from Canada on a cool Friday night in the Twin Cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojKWw77Az2s






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).