Friday, October 31, 2014

The Friday Link for 10/31/14

Happy Halloween everyone!

Of course I wanted to find a great Halloween themed clip, but comedy and Halloween is relatively weak.  A lot of bits are either a little too scary for the kiddos or just not that good.  There have been some laughs on TV with Halloween, but most of the time the punchline is someone's scared.  Wow, what a reach for a Halloween show.  Let's face it, has there been an original script for one of these Halloween shows in 40 years?

With limited options, I told myself, "if I am going to be stuck with people scared, let's go with the Muppets."  For your viewing pleasure, it's the Alice Cooper episode from the original series.  Alice Cooper was pretty gutsy to do this, but in the end, working with the Muppets was a very cool Halloween match.

I really do enjoy this clip.  Enjoy, and save a peanut butter cup for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbLG7KvzmmY&list=PLwnOWN1VC-SLaslz0T0-DbviSwK5BdniH&index=4






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).