Friday, September 19, 2014

The Friday Link for 9/19/14

I'm doing this video for two reasons.  The first is due to the the guy who apparently walked out of a Hennepin County courtroom as he was being convicted of attempted murder.

"Guilty?  Okay, out the door, take the left for the prison bus.  Guilty?  Great, out the door, take the left for the prison bus.  Guilty?"

"No, freedom."

"What?"

"I'm supposed to go free."

"Well, then congratulations..."

I'll save it for the video.

The other reason I'm posting this one today is because it's Monty Python.  I was talking to a guy about cigars.  He loved them, but I don't smoke them.  Cigars remind me of my grandfather who used to pull out the portable TV and watch Benny Hill followed by Monty Python on Friday nights on PBS.  He would be smoking those stogies and laughing/coughing gregariously until tears were streaming down his face.  Monty Python is the funniest comedy troupe ever.  The surrealism of their comedy, from the silly to the ethereal, is unmatched and everyone else is still trying to play catch up (Kids in the Hall got close).

By the way, after Python was Doctor Who.  :-)

This is from Life of Brian (I'm Catholic and I think this is hilarious), so be duly warned, blasphemy ahead.  It's your Friday Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9knToyK-wUs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).