Friday, September 12, 2014

The Friday Link for 9/12/14

Stephen Colbert is one of the funniest people I have ever seen.  He has stayed in character, of the self righteous, self serving, delusional, arrogant, Machiavellian right wing political talk show host, for so many years.  It will be hard for me to see him just be Stephen Colbert when he takes over for Letterman next year.

When he started his show, I remember some conservatives thought he was a "real" character.

Here is him losing it on air five times.  This is a little raunchier in points than I usually will post, so viewer be warned.  Enjoy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/16/stephen-colbert-breaking-character_n_4109895.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).