Saturday, July 5, 2014

Shall We Begin...

Hi.  You may know me and you may have heard me.  I am a radio broadcaster.  I am a liberal radio broadcaster, which makes me like an endangered species.  If you'd like to hear me, please go to my radio station website, AM 950 radio, KTNF, in Minneapolis.

The radio station employs me but they are not involved with this blog.

I have a lot of political thoughts that come into my head and this will give me a place to let them out for you to read.  Please feel free to forward anything you like.  Comment at will, but I reserve the right to determine if a comment is appropriate for the masses.  This doesn't mean I won't post comments that disagree with something I've written.  On the contrary, I want you to disagree with me.  This is about making sure we use constructive conversations and appropriate language.

I really appreciate you visiting.  Thanks.

Kindest regards,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).